Port of Blarney Marina
The Port of Blarney Marina has 84 private seasonal slips and an additional 20 public slips for restaurant parking. We are located on Ackerman Channel, which is a DEEP no wake channel, used by our shuttle boats. This channel connects Fox Lake and Nippersink Lake and provides great access to all the Lakes have to offer. On Grass Lake Road, you are between the towns of Antioch and Fox Lake, which makes grabbing some supplies a breeze. Truly in the heart of the Chain o Lakes.
We also have one of the best launch ramps on the system, with over 40 feet of gentle slope to drop your boat into our deep no wake channel. The Port makes launching and retrieving easy. Starting your weekend of fun is a breeze with; on-site gas, ice and easy trailer parking.
With the Port of Blarney Bar and Restaurant located on site, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, it can turn every weekend into a vacation. Get here early and have breakfast before you launch, or send your crew in for some dinner while you take the boat out of the water. It just makes the transition from land to boat that much easier.
2017 Marina Slip Fee is $1200 for the summer season
- 20% Slip discount if paid IN FULL by May 1st 2017
- Existing slip holders must have balance paid by April 15th 2017 or risk losing your slip!
- Electric and Water Service(available for an additional fee)
- Full Season Boat Trailer Storage ($225 additional)
- Use of Launch Ramp
- Gas Docks
- 20 lb Bags of Ice available
- On Site Security - stays late most weekends
- Event Filled Weekends - from festivals to fishing tournaments
- Resident Card - Port of Blarney discount and a FREE round trip shuttle ride to Blarney Island!
2017 Marina Launch Ramp Fee is $15 up to 25 feet and $20 over that
- Launch Ramp pass for the entire season is $200
Launch Ramp pass with on-site boat/trailer storage is $650 (knowns as "Self In and Out")
- 20% discount if paid IN FULL by May 1st 2017
- Includes Unlimited Season Launches
- Easy Access Trailer Parking