Port of Blarney RV Park
The Port of Blarney maintains over 8 acres of RV Park that is the seasonal home to 40 RVs. Located on Ackerman Channel, which connects Fox Lake and Nippersink Lake, it provides great access to all the Lakes have to offer. On Grass Lake Road, you are between the towns of Antioch and Fox Lake, which makes grabbing some supplies a breeze. Truly in the heart of the Chain o Lakes.
With the Port of Blarney Bar and Restaurant located on site, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, it can turn every weekend into a vacation. Discount at the restaurant for season RV spot holders!
2018 RV Spot Fee is $3200 for the summer season
- 10% Site discount if paid IN FULL by March 15th 2018
- Existing site holders must have balance paid in full by March 15th 2018 or risk losing your site!
- Electric Service
- Water Service
- Vehicle Parking
- Resident Card - Port of Blarney discount and a FREE round trip shuttle ride to Blarney Island! (except for ticketed concerts and special event weekends)
- On site security stays late most weekends
- Event filled weekends - from festivals to fishing tournaments
- Easy access to Blarney Island
- Nightly RV spots available from $50 a night